Precum, also known as pre-ejaculatory fluid, is a clear, sticky fluid that is released from the penis during sexual arousal. It is produced by the Cowper’s glands, which are located at the base of the penis.
In this article, let’s look at a few remedies that can help how to precum. But first, a little theory about precum.
Where Does The Precum Come From And What Is The Norm Of Its Excretion
Precum is a clear, sticky fluid that is produced by the Cowper’s glands. These are located just below the prostate. The fluid is produced to flush out the urethra before ejaculation. Precum is normal and it is nothing to be concerned about. It is estimated that 70% of men produce precum.
Precum is not the same as semen, which is the fluid that is released during ejaculation. Semen contains sperm, while precum does not.
The purpose of precum is to lubricate the urethra and to neutralize any acidity that may be present. This allows for the sperm to travel more easily.
Precum is made up of water, electrolytes, and enzymes. The enzymes help to break down the semen so that it can be flushed out more easily.
It’s can be a good natural lubricant that helps to reduce friction during sexual intercourse. But it is not as effective as commercial lubricants. The average amount of precum produced is between 0.25 and 0.5 ml.
There is no need to be concerned about precum. It is a normal bodily fluid that serves an important purpose. If you are concerned about the amount of precum you are producing, you can speak to your doctor.
How To Make More Precum
There are a few things you can do to increase the amount of precum you produce.
1. Remain hydrated. Drink plenty of water and avoid dehydration.
2. Eating a healthy diet and getting enough sleep are also important for increasing the amount of precum you produce. Fresh fruits and vegetables are especially good for boosting your overall health. Getting a good night’s sleep will also help to increase the production of precum. You can also try eating foods that are high in zinc, such as oysters, beef, and pumpkin seeds.
3. Don’t forget about health supplements. Taking vitamins and minerals such as zinc can increase the amount of precum you produce.
4. Try different types of arousal activities. Experiment with different ways of becoming aroused, such as watching erotic videos or using sex toys.
5. Try edging. This is a technique where you bring yourself to the brink of orgasm, then stop and rest for a few minutes before starting again. This can help to increase the amount of precum you produce.
6. Massage your prostate. One way to produce more precum is to massage your prostate. The prostate is a small, walnut-sized gland located just below the bladder. Massaging the prostate can help to release more fluid. To stimulate your prostate, you can insert a finger into your rectum and press on the gland.
7. Masturbate. This is perhaps the most obvious way to increase the amount of precum you produce.
In conclusion, precum is a clear, sticky fluid that is produced by the Cowper’s gland. Precum is an important part of the reproductive process. It is released when a male is aroused and helps to lubricate the urethra and neutralize any acidity that may be present.
There are a few things that you can do to increase the amount of precum that you produce. One way to do this is to remain hydrated. Drinking plenty of fluids, especially water, will help to keep the Cowper’s gland functioning properly. Another way to increase precum production is to stimulate the Cowper’s gland. This can be done by gently rubbing the area around the gland with your fingers.