There’s no denying that skinny jeans are one of the most popular trends for men right now. But, as anyone who’s ever tried to rock a pair of tight-fitting jeans knows, they can also be one of the most difficult trends to wear without looking like you’re smuggling a watermelon in your pants. The key to nailing the skinny jean look without a bulge is all in the fit.
How to Choose Skinny Jeans
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when shopping for skinny jeans:
- Choose a pair that’s tight, but not too tight. You want your skinny jeans to hug your legs, but you don’t want them to be so tight that they’re uncomfortable or cutting off your circulation.
- Opt for a mid- or high-rise waist. This will help keep your stomach flat and minimize the risk of a bulge.
- Avoid any jeans with distressing or ripped details in the crotch area. These can actually make a bulge look worse.
- Make sure the fabric is stretchy. A little bit of stretch will help the jeans conform to your body without looking too snug.
- Finally, don’t be afraid to size up if you’re unsure. It’s better to err on the side of too big than too small when it comes to skinny jeans.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to find a pair of skinny jeans that fit you well and flatter your body – no bulge in sight.
How Do I Hide My Bulge In Skinny Pants?
We all know the feeling. You want to wear those cute, figure-hugging skinny pants. But then you look in the mirror and see your bulge, and suddenly they don’t seem so cute anymore.
There is no need to despair, though. There are plenty of ways to hide your bulge in skinny pants, and with a little bit of effort, you can look great in them.
Choose the right size of pants
This may seem obvious, but it’s worth repeating. Too-tight pants will only accentuate your bulge, so make sure to choose a pair that fits snugly but isn’t too tight.
Try a high-waisted pair of pants
High-waisted pants will help to hold your stomach and give you a smoother silhouette.
Wear darker colors
Darker colors tend to be more slimming, so they can help to camouflage your bulge.
With these tips in mind, you can rock a pair of skinny pants and look great.
- How to Make Your Bulge More Noticeable?
- How Tight Should a Condom Be?
- What Size Is Considered a BBC?
It’s no secret that skinny jeans are all the rage these days, but did you know that they can also be a bit of a pain for guys? That’s because skinny jeans are often form-fitting and don’t leave a lot of room for, well, hiding your junk. In this article, we looked at how you can wear skinny jeans while hiding your junk.
With a little trial and error, you should be able to find a pair of skinny jeans, that work for you and your junk.